the super simple and delicious recipe ideal for winter evenings
Don’t have a meal idea for tonight? What if you made accordion potatoes? Very easy and hearty recipe, this meal idea will delight the taste buds of young and old alike. To do this, just follow the recipe of the tiktokeuse Coco step by step. For this you need a few ingredients and you’re done. Ready ? Let’s go.
@chunky_cooker🥔 Accordion Potatoes 🪗
♬ THATS WHAT I WANT – Lil Nas X
Ingredients for a potato accordion:
- A few large potatoes
- Olive oil,
Preparation of accordion potatoes:
- Preheat your oven to 180°
- Take your potatoes and cut them into thick slices,
- On one side of the slice, draw horizontal lines with a knife
- Turn the slice over and make diagonal lines (be careful not to cut too deep)
- Brush each side of the potato with a mixture of olive oil, salt, paprika and turmeric
- Once they are golden, it’s ready!
Discover other potato recipes
Chicken and Potato Quiche:
For the shortcrust pastry
- 200g flour
- 100g cold butter
- 1 half tsp. salt
- 8 cl of water
- 500g potatoes
- 400g chicken breast
- 1 yellow onion
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 20 cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt pepper
- First, peel, cut into slices and cook your potatoes.
- Meanwhile, make the shortcrust pastry. With the sheet of your robot or by hand, work the flour with the butter and the salt in order to have a crumbly dough similar to coarse sand.
- Form a well and pour the water. Knead (but not too much) until you get a soft dough. Wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and the garlic then sauté in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and add it to the translucent onions.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and cream. Salt, pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C then roll out your dough on a floured work surface into a disk about 3 millimeters thick. Darken it in a pie dish and prick it with a fork.
- Spread the potatoes in the bottom, add the chicken/onion mixture then pour over the liquid preparation. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Polish dumplings with potatoes and cheese
For the dough
- 500g flour
- 1 C. oil
- 20g sugar
- 1 C. salt
- 10 cl of milk
- 125ml hot water
For garnish :
- 250g cottage cheese
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 5 cl vegetable oil
- First, start by preparing the dough. To do this, heat the milk slightly then add the salt, sugar, butter and half the flour. Mix gently.
- Meanwhile, boil the water. When you have obtained a homogeneous preparation, pour everything into hot water and mix again.
- To finish, incorporate the remaining flour in order to have a nice dough, then knead it for a few moments before letting it rest.
- Now prepare the filling. First, peel and chop the onions then fry them in a drizzle of oil.
- Boil the potatoes then mash them. Then add the cheese and fried onions. Add salt and pepper.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of 2 to 4 millimeters, then, using a glass or cookie cutter, cut out circles 8 centimeters in diameter on average. However, you can choose the size that suits you best.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center of the circle then close it to form a half-moon. To properly weld the edges, moisten them. To make your borders look pretty, you can form a small braid. As you go, arrange the finished dumplings on a floured board.
- Boil a large pot of water then add the dumplings and cook for 10 minutes. After that, collect them using a slotted spoon. Add a knob of butter or a drizzle of olive oil so the meatballs don’t stick together while cooling.