VIDEO Quick meal idea: Eva Longoria shares her easy egg recipe perfect for dinner
The American actress is back with a new recipe that we know very well in France… Riddle: it has the advantage of being very easy to make, requires few ingredients and is inexpensive. So you have it?
We knew about Eva Longoria’s unconditional love for Italian cuisine or even Tex-Mex recipes, but we didn’t know anything about it. his passion for French gastronomy. In her latest video, the American actress who rose to prominence in the series Desperate Housewifereproduces one of classics of our bistros : the ham and cream cheese omelet! Ready in a jiffy, this beaten egg preparation is a safe bet for your dinners lacking inspiration or on the occasion of a Sunday brunch, as the star has the secret.
Omelette: Eva Longoria’s trick so that it does not stick to the pan
As mentioned in a previous article, the secret to an omelette not sticking to the pan lies in a good piece of butter returned to the skillet. Eva Longoria also adopts this method certainly rich and caloric but so effective! In her last video posted on her Instagram account, she shares in particular her great satisfaction when she reaches easily flip your omelet. Besides butter, the other tip that Eva Longoria shares is to choose a non-stick pan and of heat it well to successfully cook your omelet every time!
The recipe for French omelette with ham by Eva Longoria
Eva Longoria in Mother Poulard but who would have believed it? Undisputed fan of the omelet, the American actress does not hesitate to reproduce this typical French recipe to entertain his family with ease.
Ingredients for 3 omelettes:
- 6 eggs
- 25g butter
- 1 to 2 slices of ham
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 bunch of chives
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a fork. Discover this trick to easily break your eggs.
- In a pan very hot, bring back a large piece of butter. If you don’t have butter, here are the ingredients to replace it with. Pour the eggs, the white ham cut into pieces and the cream cheese to provide more smoothness. Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives.
- Once the omelet is cookedafter about 5 to 6 minutes of cooking, turn it over so that form a slipper with a spatula.
- Serve and repeat these steps depending on the number of omelettes desired.